- Operator Comfort and Convenience
- Fuel level is visible while in the operator's seat, saving time & improving safety & down time.
- Increased leg room for improved operator comfort.
- USB phone charger point, allowing charging while the work is done.
- Leading brand, comfort seat compliant to latest standards EN ISO 7096 for this type of equipment. Reduces operator Strength
- Robust, easy-clean skip with fully returned edges preventing dirt ingress / concrete accumulation, reducing down time and cleaning costs.
- Strengthened chassis rails to increase durability.
- High quality, shot-blast and 2-layer powder coated paint finish for the most demanding site Maximising resale values.
- Bushed & greased steering pivot cylinder, preventing wear on the main components, cost efficient for the owners.
- Steel belly pan protector prevents damage to hydraulic circuit.
- Front enclosure / infill plate reduces stone / mud ingress meaning less down time & cleaning required.
- Steering Ram - Hose guard cover plate to prevent damage.
- Hi-quality leading brand all-terrain tyres fitted with valve protect guard, to reduce down time on site and increase productivity.
- The Altrad full 4 wheel drive system hydraulic system gives increased traction on poor terrain and excessive mud. Better gradeability, increased productivity and less servicing.
- Reliable, Yanmar 3TNV76, water-cooled Diesel engine - perfect for this application.
- Market leading fuel tank capacity, reduces amount of fill-ups and down time.
- Unique fuel level indicator window together with a low fuel level warning light allows for easy inspection and assist in ensuring rental & machine productivity high.
- Low hydraulic fluid level warning light reducing system damage and down time.
- Extensive use of hose clamp retainers to prevent pipe fretting and rubbing, reducing hose failures and maintenance costs.
- Fuel and Hydraulic tank drain points reducing tank flushing time in the event of contamination or servicing.
- Fuel - water separator reducing engine damage and down time.
- Central Hydraulic hoses enables increased protection, reducing the risk of down time.
- Under footplate - stone guards preventing stone/mud ingress, so less down time & cleaning required.
- Emergency Stop Button for increased safety.
- Tight turning circle allows better manoeuvrability on tight work sites, reducing shunting and increasing safety, productivity & efficiency.
- Hi-viz access points & anti-slip foot-steps reduces slips, trips and falls when climbing on and off machine.
Easily replaceable in case of an impact.
- Auto retracting seat belt prevents entanglement. Bright Orange for safety with increased visibility.
- Safe heavy duty, easy to deploy steering lock out bar, makes workshop and transport actives safer.
- Check Point visual wheel nut indicators make daily checks simpler to perform, reducing machine down time.
- Enclosed document box to retain machine safety documents reducing possibility of being damaged / misplaced.
- Lockable seat pan - gas strut c/w lock out reduces chance of head / trapping injuries.
- Anti-slip, hot-dipped galvanised floor plate for safety and long life.
- Hazard warning chevrons on rear of dumper for increased machine visibility on site to others.
- Priority / safety steering valve that gives priority to the steer function in the event of low hydraulic fluid pressure or flow, therefore maintain-highest levels of machine safety at all times.